At a loss for words?
Seeing a bride. Devouring the most delicious, decadent dessert. Taking in the emotion of a perfectly-planned surprise. These are times where feeling a loss for words is good.
Other times, it’s not so good:
- Sharing the impact of your nonprofit organization with donors who support it.
- Showcasing your event via social media in real-time.
- Explaining to customers why they should choose you over your competitor on your website.
- Producing a video or PSA.
- Pitching your organization to the media.
These are times you can’t afford a loss for words.