At a loss for words?
Seeing a bride. Devouring the most delicious, decadent dessert. Taking in the emotion of a perfectly-planned surprise. These are times where feeling a loss for words is good.
Other times, the struggle to find the right words is not so good:
- Sharing the impact of your nonprofit organization with donors who support it.
- Showcasing your event via social media in real-time.
- Explaining to customers why they should choose you over your competitor.
- Writing your website.
- Producing a video or PSA.
- Pitching your organization to the media.
Sometimes you can’t afford a loss for words. There’s too much on the line.
After serving in many marketing and communications roles for over a decade, I can also uniquely jump in and help any team. As a strategist, I’ve created communication plans, campaigns and timelines for my clients. As a project manager, I’ve stepped in to organize and audit workflows, and build new processes and procedures. If you need an extra strategic thinker or communications planner around, I may be able to help!
To learn more, contact Danielle Ripley-Burgess.